Some of the benefits of membership of the Scottish Libertarian Party.
- Help be part of the growing movement for Individual freedom and liberty in Scotland
- Able to vote at our party’s meetings and play an integral part of shaping our party and message.
- Stand in party elections, such as the leadership position, local co-ordinator or member of the various committees
- A say in our party policies
- Volunteer and represent the party in your area, or be a spokesperson a certain issue.
- Able to stand in council elections, Scottish elections, European elections and UK elections.
Unlike other parties we do not receive funding from unions, special interest groups, government grants or large corporations. The Scottish Libertarian Party fully depends on private donations and unpaid volunteers.